I'm still working on this suite and I really hope to release this update as soon as possible, however, more work I do, the more I have to do...
- first of all, some plugins now are only available in the last Rainmeter beta release (the ones I use...), so, from now on, in order to use this skin suite, you must install and use the latest beta release.
- I still have some issues with system performance, the little free time I have isn't helping me on find out where the problem is, but it seems related on WiFi connection and 64 bit OS...
- I'm still updating the Weather skin, some changes I found lately, mostly due to some "less care" in their free xml, but since it's free, I can only try to find any way to avoid the problems.
- other changes I added here and there for better configuration and ease of use, plus some more code cleaning. I haven't updated the image above, but now there are some differences, mostly in the Options skin.As last note, for all the Windows XP users, now some of the Rainmeter plugins and some of the last code additions won't work with this OS, I have found a solution for some skins but not for all. I'm sorry.
After a lot of time, the update of AVENGERS S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.0
is almost done and finally I can show you something.
I have found some better references, so, as you can see, I have made some... small...
visual changes on almost everything and also some updates to the code:
- Shield Tag is almost fully changed, configurable, you can choose to show "S.H.I.E.L.D. OS" or the actual date (as in "reality") and also display an icon or the text on the right;
- Options skin is totally new, with more options (ten pages in total) and a reduced size (this time I hope will fit with any screen resolution), now you can move the skin independently from his button launcher;
- Launchers, visual changes and now you have a variant with the ability to monitor the programs launched, automatically changes the launcher type (Program or Document) and if you launch a program will display "PRG RUN";
- Date, visual changes and now it can open/close the Calendar skin;
- Calendar, now displays other informations and the small bar on the right displays the current day (orange) the current month (white) and the current season in four colors (winter, spring, summer and autumn);
- Weather, visual changes on skin and weather icons, added updates to the code to avoid some problems with the last changes made by Weather.com;
- Time, visual changes and code improvements, the folders 1 and 7 now have ten folder launchers and if you want, a CD/DVD icon will appear if an optical disk is inserted;
- Utility, new skin with four folder launchers (if you hadn't enough...), a search bar, to search in your computer or in internet, using Google, Yahoo or Bing;
- Volume, visual changes and code updates;
- Music, visual changes, the cover album is displayed as a round image (thanks to moshiAB
) and with the new "AudioLevel" plugin by dgrace it has a variant with L+R spectrum analyzer and five different effects;
- Feeds, Notes, Connections, Surveillance and Telemetry skins, visually updated, added some code improvement and now they can be moved independently from their button launchers;
- Uptime, visual changes and the little graphic bars on the right are real, displaying the time of last six sessions plus the current, if you use the system for more than 24 hours a full bar is displayed for every day;
- Shutdown, some visual changes;
- Recycle Bin, some code improvements;
- System Monitor, little visual changes and some code improvements, now the alarm is visual and with sound, it also displays the minimum and maximum rpm of the fans in the tooltip;
- CPU, visual changes, code improvements, now if you don't want the total cpu graphic, you can disable it and the bars will move up to fill the empty space;
- Resources Monitor, visual changes, code improvements, now it has peak levels;
- WiFi, visual changes and code improvements;
- Borders, some visual changes and added a 1400x900 skin.
Any suggestion and comment is welcome, I still have to update translations and refine some code for performance improvement.
Many thanks for comments and